Pink Pixels




Hello there, someone asking me to make another version of Blue Pixels theme, so I made it in Pink. I use same wallpaper, elements and icons set. And I think this theme would match perfectly with Nokia C3 with Pink Case. So, if you like it don't forget to rate and comments.


Ow by the way, if you want to post my themes in another place, your blog or whatever it is, please put a black link into this blog. Thanks.


Full Preview :





Download Pink Pixels Theme


Download Pink Pixels Theme (WITHOUT DIGITAL CLOCK)




3 comments:

  1. memmar21 / fadhil mu'amarSunday, April 10, 2011

    gannn udjo ..! buatkan ane yang item yaa .. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. memmar21 / fadhil mu'amarSunday, April 10, 2011

    hyahyahyahay ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I love this theme! Thanks for making it. But i wish to have the original icons. Can you change them? :) Thank you. :D

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by Clairvo